Terms Of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the “TOS” or “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users (“Customer”, “You”, or “Your”) and other which may interact or interface with EpicHoster, and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the EpicHoster.com website, which includes www.EpicHoster.com (the “Site”) and its Services (“Services”), which shall be defined below. Our Data Processing Agreement under the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) forms part of these Terms of Service.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE SERVICES OFFERED
The Site is an e-commerce website which has the following description:
Website hosting and domain registration.
Any and all visitors to our site, despite whether they are registered or not, shall be deemed as “users” of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. Once individual registers for our Services, through the process of creating an account, the user shall then be considered a “customer.”
The user and/or customer acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and applications, which may include some mobile applications and that those applications may be made available on various social media networking sites and numerous other platforms and downloadable programs, are the sole property of EpicHoster. At its discretion, EpicHoster may offer additional website Services and/or products, or update, modify or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified, or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. EpicHoster does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end-user and/or customer, acknowledge, accept and agree that EpicHoster shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions, or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised, or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services.
Furthermore, the user and/or customer understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided “AS IS” and as such EpicHoster shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion, and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
To register and become a “customer” of the Site, you must be 18 years of age to enter into and form a legally binding contract. In addition, you must be in good standing and not an individual that has been previously barred from receiving EpicHoster.com’s Services under the laws and statutes of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
Furthermore, the registering party hereby acknowledges, understands, and agrees to:
a.) furnish factual, correct, current and complete information with regards to yourself as may be requested by the data registration process, and
b.) maintain and promptly update your registration and profile information in an effort to maintain accuracy and completeness at all times.
If anyone knowingly provides any information of a false, untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete nature, EpicHoster will have sufficient grounds and rights to suspend or terminate the customer in violation of this aspect of the Agreement, and as such refuse any and all current or future use of EpicHoster Services, or any portion thereof.
It is EpicHoster’s priority to ensure the safety and privacy of all its visitors, users, and customers, especially that of children. Therefore, it is for this reason that the parents of any child under the age of 13 that permit their child or children access to the EpicHoster.com website platform Services must create a “family” account, which will certify that the individual creating the “family” account is of 18 years of age and as such, the parent or legal guardian of any child or children registered under the “family” account. As the creator of the “family” account, s/he is thereby granting permission for his/her child or children to access the various Services provided, including, but not limited to, message boards, email, and/or instant messaging. It is the parent’s and/or legal guardian’s responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or content provided are age-appropriate for his/her child.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE AND SUPPORT
EpicHoster reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. Any material that, in EpicHoster’s judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates EpicHoster’s terms of service in any manner may be removed from EpicHoster’s servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
Similarly, EpicHoster reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or otherwise restrict access to the Service(s) it provides at any time, for any or no reason, and with or without notice. EpicHoster is not responsible for any damages or loss of data resulting from such suspension or termination.
If any manner of communication with EpicHoster’s staff could be construed as belligerent, vulgar (curse words), attacking, highly rude, threatening, or abusive, you will be issued one warning. If the communication continues, your account may be suspended or terminated without a refund. This includes, but is not limited to, threats to sue, slander, libel, publicly post, or initiate a chargeback.
EpicHoster accepts orders from outside the United States but may limit accounts from certain countries with a high fraud rate. To help protect EpicHoster and its customers from fraud, EpicHoster may ask you to provide a copy of a government-issued identification and/or a scan of the credit card used for the purchase. If you fail to meet these requirements, the order may be considered fraudulent in nature and denied.
Due to United States law, EpicHoster cannot accept any orders originating from countries that the United States has established an embargo on or otherwise prohibited trade with. By becoming a customer, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
EpicHoster does not provide support for customer accounts that are delinquent or past due.
EpicHoster offers a thirty (30) day money-back guarantee on shared web hosting, business web hosting, and virtual private servers (VPS) plans. After thirty (30) days, hosting products and applicable add-on products or services will not be eligible for a refund or pro-rated refund.
No refunds are offered on Dedicated Servers, dedicated server packages, custom packages, setup fees, domain registrations, domain transfers, domain renewals, ID protection, SSL certificates, dedicated IP addresses, processing fees, or software licenses. EpicHoster reserves the right to deduct fees for value-added services that may have been included in the Services at no additional fee, such as an SSL certificate or free domain name registration (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz), from any refunds or account credits.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a full refund under the thirty (30) day money-back guarantee. For example, if you had or still have an account with EpicHoster before, canceled and signed up again, you will not be eligible for a refund if you have opened a second account with EpicHoster. In addition, refunds are not offered for accounts that are suspended or terminated for violating this Agreement.
Refunds will be issued only to the payment method that the original payment was sent from, and may take up to one (1) week to process.
The Money-back Guarantee Refund is valid for credit card payments only. Due to the costs associated with processing payments made by other methods, we are not able to offer the Money-back Guarantee Refund for other payment methods.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT, USERNAME, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
After completion of the registration data and creation of your username, you will receive a random password—which you can later change—and account designation. You shall be responsible for maintaining the secrecy and confidentiality of your password and for all activities that transpire on or within your account. It shall be your responsibility to notify EpicHoster immediately if you notice any unauthorized access or use of your account or password or any other breach of security. EpicHoster shall not be held liable for any loss and/or damage arising from any failure to comply with this term and/or condition of the TOS.
As a customer of the Site, you herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all information, text, software, data, photographs, music, video, messages, tags, or any other content, whether it is publicly or privately posted and/or transmitted, is the expressed sole responsibility of the individual from whom the content originated. In short, this means that you are solely responsible for any and all content posted, uploaded, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by way of EpicHoster.com Services, and as such, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. It is expressly understood that by use of our Services, you may be exposed to content including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content posted, and/or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by EpicHoster.com.
Furthermore, you herein agree not to make use of EpicHoster’s Services for the purpose of:
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that shall be deemed unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy or which is hateful, and/or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- causing harm to minors in any manner whatsoever;
- impersonating any individual or entity, including, but not limited to, any EpicHoster.com officials, forum leaders, guides or hosts or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting any affiliation with an individual or entity;
- forging captions, headings or titles or otherwise offering any content that you personally have no right to pursuant to any law nor having any contractual or fiduciary relationship with;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any such content that may infringe upon any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary or intellectual rights of any other party;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise offering any content that you do not personally have any right to offer pursuant to any law or in accordance with any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional flyers, “junk mail,” “spam,” or any other form of solicitation, except in any such areas that may have been designated for such purpose;
- uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting, or otherwise offering any source that may contain a software virus or other computer code, any files and/or programs which have been designed to interfere, destroy and/or limit the operation of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunication equipment;
- disrupting the normal flow of communication, or otherwise acting in any manner that would negatively affect other users’ ability to participate in any real-time interactions;
- interfering with or disrupting any EpicHoster Services, servers and/or networks that may be connected or related to our website, including, but not limited to, the use of any device software and/or routine to bypass the robot exclusion headers;
- intentionally or unintentionally violating any local, state, federal, national or international law, including, but not limited to, rules, guidelines, and/or regulations decreed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in addition to any rules of any nation or other securities exchange, that would include without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
- hosting, distributing, or linking to pornographic material, nudity, child pornography, escort listings, or escort services.
- providing informational support or resources, concealing and/or disguising the character, location, and or source to any organization delegated by the United States government as a “foreign terrorist organization” in accordance to Section 219 of the Immigration Nationality Act;
- “stalking” or with the intent to otherwise harass another individual; and/or
- collecting or storing any personal data relating to any other customer or user in connection with the prohibited conduct and/or activities that have been set forth in the aforementioned paragraphs.
EpicHoster herein reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse and/or delete any content currently available through our Services. In addition, we reserve the right to remove and/or delete any such content that would violate the TOS or which would otherwise be considered offensive to other visitors, users, and/or customers.
EpicHoster herein reserves the right to access, preserve and/or disclose customer account information and/or content if it is requested to do so by law or in good faith belief that any such action is deemed reasonably necessary for:
- compliance with any legal process;
- enforcement of the TOS;
- responding to any claim that therein contained content is in violation of the rights of any third party;
- responding to requests for customer service; or
- protecting the rights, property, or the personal safety of EpicHoster, its visitors, users, and customers, including the general public.EpicHoster herein reserves the right to include the use of security components that may permit digital information or material to be protected, and that such use of information and/or material is subject to usage guidelines and regulations established by EpicHoster or any other content providers supplying content services to EpicHoster. You are hereby prohibited from making any attempt to override or circumvent any of the embedded usage rules in our Services. Furthermore, unauthorized reproduction, publication, distribution, or exhibition of any information or materials supplied by our Services, despite whether done so in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited.
Upon registration, you hereby acknowledge that by using www.EpicHoster.com to send electronic communications, which would include, but are not limited to, email, searches, instant messages, uploading of files, photos and/or videos, you will be causing communications to be sent through our computer network. Therefore, through your use, and thus your agreement with this TOS, you are acknowledging that the use of this Service shall result in interstate transmissions.
CAUTIONS FOR GLOBAL USE AND EXPORT AND IMPORT COMPLIANCE
Due to the global nature of the Internet, through the use of our network, you hereby agree to comply with all local rules relating to online conduct and that which is considered acceptable Content. Uploading, posting, and/or transferring software, technology, and other technical data may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and possibly other countries. Through the use of our network, you thus agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws, statutes and regulations, including, but not limited to, the Export Administration Regulations (http://www.access.gpo.gov/bis/ear/ear_data.html), as well as the sanctions control program of the United States (http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx). Furthermore, you state and pledge that you:
- are not on the list of prohibited individuals which may be identified on any government export exclusion report
(http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforcement/liststocheck.htm) nor a customer of any other government which may be part of an export-prohibited country identified in applicable export and import laws and regulations;
- agree not to transfer any software, technology or any other technical data through the use of our network Services to any export-prohibited country;
- agree not to use our website network Services for any military, nuclear, missile, chemical or biological weaponry end uses that would be a violation of the U.S. export laws; and
- agree not to post, transfer nor upload any software, technology, or any other technical data which would be in violation of the U.S. or other applicable export and/or import laws.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO COMPANY WEBSITE
EpicHoster provides an area for our users and customers to contribute feedback to our website. When you submit ideas, documents, suggestions, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to our site, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain any type of confidential or proprietary information;
- EpicHoster.com shall not be liable or under any obligation to ensure or maintain confidentiality, expressed or implied, related to any Contributions;
- EpicHoster.com shall be entitled to make use of and/or disclose any such Contributions in any such manner as they may see fit;
- the contributor’s Contributions shall automatically become the sole property of EpicHoster.com; and
- EpicHoster.com is under no obligation to either compensate or provide any form of reimbursement in any manner or nature.
All users and/or customers herein agree to insure and hold EpicHoster, our subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, partners, and/or licensors blameless or not liable for any claim or demand, which may include, but is not limited to, reasonable attorney fees made by any third party, which may arise from any content a customer or user of our site may submit, post, modify, transmit or otherwise make available through our Services, the use of EpicHoster.com Services or your connection with these Services, your violations of the Terms of Service and/or your violation of any such rights of another person.
COMMERCIAL REUSE OF SERVICES
The customer or user herein agrees not to replicate, duplicate, copy, trade, sell, resell nor exploit for any commercial reason any part, use of, or access to EpicHoster.com’s sites.
USE AND STORAGE GENERAL PRACTICES
You herein acknowledge that EpicHoster may set up any such practices and/or limits regarding the use of our Services, without limitation of the maximum number of days that any email, message posting, or any other uploaded content shall be retained by EpicHoster, nor the maximum number of email messages that may be sent and/or received by any customer, the maximum volume or size of any email message that may be sent from or may be received by an account on our Service, the maximum disk space allowable that shall be allocated on EpicHoster’s servers on the customer’s behalf, and/or the maximum number of times and/or duration that any customer may access our Services in a given period of time. In addition, you also agree that EpicHoster has absolutely no responsibility or liability for the removal or failure to maintain the storage of any messages and/or other communications or content maintained or transmitted by our Services. You also herein acknowledge that we reserve the right to delete or remove any account that is no longer active for an extended period of time. Furthermore, EpicHoster shall reserve the right to modify, alter, and/or update these general practices and limits at our discretion.
Any messenger service, which may include any web-based versions, shall allow you and the individuals with whom you communicate with the ability to save your conversations in your account located on EpicHoster’s servers. In this manner, you will be able to access and search your message history from any computer with Internet access. You also acknowledge that others have the option to use and save conversations with you in their own personal account on www.EpicHoster.com. It is your agreement to this TOS which establishes your consent to allow EpicHoster to store any and all communications on its servers.
BACKUP SERVICES AND POLICY
Backups are performed on servers that house shared and virtual private server (VPS) packages only. No backups are performed for semi-dedicated or dedicated server packages unless you specifically purchase an additional service for this purpose.
Your use of EpicHoster’s Services is at your sole risk. This service is provided to you as a courtesy. EpicHoster is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on EpicHoster servers. Any and all backup services provided by EpicHoster, whether paid or not, are offered with no warranty or guarantee of their date, accuracy, and integrity.
While EpicHoster attempts to keep regular backups of data stored on our systems, EpicHoster does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services and, therefore, the customer is responsible for making backups of data. EpicHoster does not guarantee that its backup procedures will prevent the loss of, alteration of, or improper access to our customers’ information.
R1Soft backups are not guaranteed and are meant for your convenience only. Firewall issues, a hardware failure on a backup server, network problems or similar could potentially interfere with the backup system communicating with the individual servers.
When a hosting account is canceled EpicHoster may retain the data for a limited time. If your account has been canceled or terminated due to non-payment a restore may be available upon request and may require an additional fee. The cost to restore the account will vary depending on the hosting account, please contact support.
STORAGE SPACE USAGE RESTRICTIONS
All accounts are subject to the following restrictions on storage and disk space usage. Any account found violating these terms may be suspended or terminated without warning.
- accounts must have valid, working websites, and not violate any previously subscribed terms;
- accounts are not for use of mass storage of backups, files, audio, video, zip files or others, as determined by EpicHoster, at its sole discretion;
- accounts are not for use of mass distribution of files, such as torrents or mirrors.
i. Acceptable Use Policy. As a customer, you agree to the EpicHoster Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) with regards to resource usage. Any violation or ongoing abuse on a EpicHoster server may lead to the suspension of your account. Refer to sections “Resource Usage” and “Resource Usage: WordPress” in the AUP for more details.
ii. Unlimited Hosting Space; Excessive Server Resources. EpicHoster does not set defined limits on the amount of disk space a Subscriber can use for the Subscriber’s Website or charge fees based on the amount of storage used. However, use of EpicHoster resources must be consistent with a shared hosting environment and must otherwise comply with this Agreement. Accounts with a large number of files (inode count in excess of 200,000) can have an adverse effect on server performance. Similarly, accounts with an excessive number of database tables (i.e., in excess of 5000 database tables) or of an excessive database size (i.e., in excess of 10GB total database usage or 5GB database usage in a single database) negatively affect the performance of the server. In the event Subscriber exceeds these amounts, EpicHoster may request that a Subscriber’s number of files/inodes, database tables, or total database usage be reduced to ensure proper service performance. EpicHoster reserves the right to terminate a Subscriber account, with or without notice, for excessive use of resources that result in a degradation of server performance or the Services.
EpicHoster shall reserve the right at any time it may deem fit, to modify, alter and or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, our service, or any part thereof, with or without prior notice. In addition, we shall not be held liable to you or to any third party for any such alteration, modification, suspension, and/or discontinuance of our Services, or any part thereof.
As a customer of www.EpicHoster.com, you may cancel or terminate your account, associated email address, and/or access to our Services by submitting a cancellation request through your billing account.
As a customer, you agree that EpicHoster may, without any prior written notice, immediately suspend, terminate, discontinue and/or limit your account, any email associated with your account, and access to any of our Services. The cause for such termination, discontinuance, suspension, and/or limitation of access shall include, but is not limited to:
- any breach or violation of our TOS or any other incorporated agreement, regulation and/or guideline;
- by way of requests from law enforcement or any other governmental agencies;
- the discontinuance, alteration and/or material modification to our Services, or any part thereof;
- unexpected technical or security issues and/or problems;
- any extended periods of inactivity;
- any engagement by you in any fraudulent or illegal activities; and/or
- the nonpayment of any associated fees that may be owed by you in connection with your www.EpicHoster.com account Services. Furthermore, you herein agree that any and all terminations, suspensions, discontinuances, and or limitations of access for cause shall be made at our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any other third party with regards to the termination of your account, associated email address and/or access to any of our Services.
The termination of your account with www.EpicHoster.com shall include any and/or all of the following:
- the removal of any access to all or part of the Services offered within www.EpicHoster.com;
- the deletion of your password and any and all related information, files, and any such content that may be associated with or inside your account, or any part thereof; and
- the barring of any further use of all or part of our Services.
Any correspondence or business dealings with, or the participation in any promotions of, advertisers located on or through our Services, which may include the payment and/or delivery of such related goods and/or Services, and any such other term, condition, warranty and/or representation associated with such dealings, are and shall be solely between you and any such advertiser. Moreover, you herein agree that EpicHoster shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any nature or manner incurred as a direct result of any such dealings or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on our website.
Either EpicHoster or any third party may provide links to other websites and/or resources. Thus, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and as such, we do not endorse nor are we responsible or liable for any content, products, advertising, or any other materials, on or available from such third party sites or resources. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that EpicHoster shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any such damage or loss which may be a result of, caused, or allegedly to be caused by or in connection with the use of or the reliance on any such content, goods or Services made available on or through any such site or resource.
You do hereby acknowledge and agree that EpicHoster’s Services and any essential software that may be used in connection with our Services (“Software”) shall contain proprietary and confidential material that is protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws. Furthermore, you herein acknowledge and agree that any Content which may be contained in any advertisements or information presented by and through our Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Therefore, except for that which is expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by EpicHoster or such applicable licensor, you agree not to alter, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, and/or created any plagiaristic works which are based on EpicHoster Services (e.g. Content or Software), in whole or part.
EpicHoster herein has granted you personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive rights and/or license to make use of the object code or our Software on a single computer, as long as you do not, and shall not, allow any third party to duplicate, alter, modify, create or plagiarize work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise make an attempt to locate or discern any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in and/or otherwise transfer any such right in the Software. Furthermore, you do herein agree not to alter or change the Software in any manner, nature or form, and as such, not to use any modified versions of the Software, including and without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our Services. Lastly, you also agree not to access or attempt to access our Services through any means other than through the interface which is provided by EpicHoster for use in accessing our Services.
YOU HEREIN EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT:
- THE USE OF EpicHoster SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT THE SOLE RISK BY YOU. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND/OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. EpicHoster AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EpicHoster AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO SUCH WARRANTIES THAT (i) EpicHoster SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) EpicHoster SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THAT SUCH RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE EpicHoster SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH MAY BE PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; AND (v) THAT ANY SUCH ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE SOFTWARE SHALL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN BY WAY OF EpicHoster SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL BE ACCESSED BY YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK, AND AS SUCH YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOADING AND/OR DISPLAYING, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT COULD RESULT FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE AND/OR INFORMATION, DESPITE WETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU FROM EpicHoster OR BY WAY OF OR FROM OUR SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS.
- A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF SOME USERS MAY EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF EPILEPTIC SEIZURE WHEN EXPOSED TO CERTAIN LIGHT PATTERNS OR BACKGROUNDS THAT MAY BE CONTAINED ON A COMPUTER SCREEN OR WHILE USING OUR SERVICES. CERTAIN CONDITIONS MAY INDUCE A PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN CONDITION OR UNDETECTED EPILEPTIC SYMPTOM IN USERS WHO HAVE SHOWN NO HISTORY OF ANY PRIOR SEIZURE OR EPILEPSY. SHOULD YOU, ANYONE YOU KNOW OR ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE AN EPILEPTIC CONDITION, PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS WHILE USING OUR SERVICES: DIZZINESS, ALTERED VISON, EYE OR MUSCLE TWITCHES, LOSS OF AWARENESS, DISORIENTATION, ANY INVOLUNTARY MOVEMENT, OR CONVULSIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPLICITLY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EpicHoster AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO THE LOSS OF ANY PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA AND/OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN THOUGH WE MAY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH POSSIBILITY THAT SAID DAMAGES MAY OCCUR, AND RESULT FROM:
- THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE;
- THE COST OF RECURRING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES;
- UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THE ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS AND/OR DATA;
- STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY ON OUR SERVICE;
- AND ANY OTHER MATTER WHICH MAY BE RELATED TO OUR SERVICE.
SPECIAL ADMONITION RELATED TO FINANCIAL MATTERS
Should you intend to create or to join any service, receive or request any such news, messages, alerts, or other information from our Services concerning companies, stock quotes, investments, or securities, please review the above Sections Warranty Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability again. In addition, for this particular type of information, the phrase “Let the investor beware” is appropriate. EpicHoster’s content is provided primarily for informational purposes, and no content that shall be provided or included in our Services is intended for trading or investing purposes. EpicHoster and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness, or availability of any information transmitted and/or made available by way of our Services, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading and/or investment decisions based on any such information.
EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS
THERE ARE SOME JURISDICTIONS WHICH DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THEREFORE, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree, unless otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, that there shall be third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
EpicHoster may furnish you with notices, including those with regards to any changes to the TOS, including but not limited to email, regular mail, MMS or SMS, text messaging, postings on our website Services, or other reasonable means knew or any which may be hereinafter developed. Any such notices may not be received if you violate any aspects of the TOS by accessing our Services in an unauthorized manner. Your acceptance of this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed our Services in an authorized manner.
You herein acknowledge, understand, and agree that all of the EpicHoster trademarks, copyright, trade name, service marks, and other EpicHoster logos and any brand features, and/or product and service names are trademarks and as such, are and shall remain the property of EpicHoster. You herein agree not to display and/or use in any manner the EpicHoster logo or marks.
COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS NOTICE & PROCEDURES
EpicHoster will always respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask that all of our users to the same. With regards to appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, EpicHoster may disable and/or terminate the accounts of any user who repeatedly violates our TOS and/or infringes the rights of others. If you feel that your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement, or if you believe your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should provide to us the following information:
- The electronic or the physical signature of the individual that is authorized on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you believe has been infringed upon;
- A description of the location of the site which you allege has been infringing upon your work;
- The physical address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement, in which you state that the alleged and disputed use of your work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents or the law;
- And finally, a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the aforementioned information in your notice is the truth and accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, representative or agent authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The EpicHoster Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be contacted as follows:
BE IT KNOWN, that EpicHoster complies with all applicable Federal Communications Commission rules and regulations regarding the closed captioning of video content. For more information, please visit our website at www.EpicHoster.com.
This TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you and EpicHoster and shall govern the use of our Services, superseding any prior version of this TOS between you and us with respect to EpicHoster Services. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other EpicHoster Services, affiliate Services, third-party content, or third-party software.
CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM
It is at the mutual agreement of both you and EpicHoster with regard to the TOS that the relationship between the parties shall be governed by the laws of the state of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions and that any and all claims, causes of action and/or disputes, arising out of or relating to the TOS, or the relationship between you and EpicHoster, shall be filed within the courts having jurisdiction within the County of Washoe County, Nevada or the U.S. District Court located in said state. You and EpicHoster agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts as previously mentioned, and agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over the parties by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY OF TERMS
At any time, should EpicHoster fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS, such failure shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOS remain in full force and effect.
NO RIGHT OF SURVIVORSHIP NON-TRANSFERABILITY
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your ID and/or contents within your account shall terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all contents therein permanently deleted.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge, understand, and agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or action arising out of or related to the use of our Services or the TOS must be filed within 1 year(s) after said claim or cause of action arose or shall be forever barred.
Please report any and all violations of this TOS to EpicHoster as follows: