EpicHoster Awards Small Businesses a FREE WordPress Website
Creating an awesome business website is expensive. That is why we’re excited to announce the following limited-time offer for Small Businesses!
The totally awesome web hosting company EpicHoster (that’s us!) is awarding a top-of-the-line WordPress website and technical support to small businesses in need of a helping hand. EpicHoster is dedicated to providing top-notch and reliable support to every one of our clients while also having a special mission to help privately owned small businesses (companies, authors, restaurants, real estate agents, etc.) needing an extra hand.
The cool thing is that EpicHoster appeals to individuals and companies looking for the best U.S. based website hosting service with PERSONALIZED customer support (Not like the giant off-shore dogs) and the best guaranteed 99.96% uptime. EpicHoster also has a team of award-winning website developers and graphic designers who create world-class WordPress websites.
Now, get a load of this!! > EpicHoster offers a free domain name for one year, competitive pricing, hands-on support, and setup software (e.g., WordPress, cPanel, etc.) to ALL new customers at no additional cost.
Oh! And, did we tell you that we also have a special place in our heart for small businesses? EpicHoster believes in the entrepreneurial spirit. So for a limited time, we are awarding one small business a month with a FREE* full-page website or a website rebuild by EpicHoster’s Top Web Designers in the Industry. This WordPress website can be expanded as much as you like (for a fee) in the future. Contact EpicHoster today here to see if your business qualifies, and our Epic Team will be glad to evaluate your website and hosting needs. Be sure to ask about our small business scholarship, or sign up for the Scholarship Website Program now here.
EpicHoster — The Small Business Website Hosting Company. Contact us now.
*What is “FREE?” We all know there’s nothing absolutely FREE, but our Scholarship Website is as close as you can get to it. We will create the website for you at no charge to you, but we do require the recipient to have an EpicHoster Hosting plan (the Starter Plan at a minimum, is $17/month or $168/annual ($14/mo). (Web Hosting coupon codes DO NOT apply for this FREE website promotion.)
Winning Website Scholarship Agreement
TWO STEPS TO COMPLETE
Confirmation of Engagement
Please fill out the below information.
Terms & Services
Preliminary Designs to commence upon receipt of design elements requested form Client to include, but not limited to:
Final elements in Client’s “Request For Quotation”
Final design under this agreement will consist of six pages, as follows:
This is an itemized list of Main Menu Pages, Sub Pages, and Sub Nested Pages.
Home Page, About, Novel, Events & Media, Contact, Reviews
Final Design will be published on the Internet upon project completion and the final payment is received by the Designer.
Copyright Usage: The rights granted to Client are for the usage of the Final Design in its original form only. Designer will release login authorization to the Client upon project completion per the terms of this agreement. The Designer requests that after project completion, all major modifications will be made by Designer to ensure the integrity of the website.
Fee: $850 (See Payment Schedule below) + $35 website host and domain transfer
1. Reservation of Rights: All rights not expressly granted above are retained by the Designer. Any use additional to that expressly granted above requires arrangement for payment of a separate fee.
2. Revisions: Revisions may be made only by the Designer during the Preliminary Design phase of this project. Additional fees will be charged for revisions made after three (3) preliminary design revisions, and for additions to project scope.
3. Payment Schedule: US$442.5 Up-front fee before project commencement, and the remaining US$442.5 due upon project completion.
4. Cancellation fees: In the event of Cancellation, Designer will be compensated for services performed through the date of cancellation in the amount of a prorated portion of the fees due. Upon cancellation, all rights to the website revert to the Designer and all original art must be returned, including sketches, comps, or other preliminary materials.
5. Promotional Rights: Designer reserves the right to include screen shots of and link to the completed work in her portfolio.
6. Permissions and Releases: The Client agrees to indemnify and hold the Designer harmless against any and all claims, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to materials included in the Design at the request of the Client for which no copyright permission or privacy release was requested, or for which uses exceed the uses allowed pursuant to a permission or release.
7. Miscellaneous: This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties; its terms can be modified only by a writing signed by both parties, except that the Client may authorize expenses or revisions orally. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement will be resolved by negotiation between the parties. If they are unable to resolve the dispute, either party may commence mediation and/or binding arbitration through the American Arbitration Association. A waiver of a breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and courts of such state shall have exclusive jurisdiction and venue.
8. Additional costs: The Project pricing includes Designer’s fee only. Any and all outside costs including, but not limited to, equipment rental, photographer’s costs and fees, photography and/or artwork licenses, online access and expenses, Internet domain name registration, or hosting fees are to be the sole responsibility of Client, unless otherwise specifically provided for in this Agreement. Domain name registration and Hosting will be through EpicHoster—a website hosting subsidiary of Raeghan Designs.
9. General Changes: Unless otherwise provided for herein, Client shall pay additional charges for changes requested by Client which are outside the scope of the Services listed in this document on a time and materials basis at Designer’s standard hourly rate of $45 per hour. Such charges shall be in addition to all other amounts payable under the Proposal, despite any maximum budget, contract price, or final price identified therein. Designer may extend or modify any delivery schedule or deadlines in this Agreement and Deliverables as may be required by such Changes. Upon request, Designer will add additional pages to the website for $100 per page for the first two years following the date of this executed agreement.
10. Warranties: Except for the expenses representations and warranties stated in this Agreement, Designer makes no warranties whatsoever. Designer explicitly disclaims any other warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or compliance with laws of government rules or regulations applicable to the project. Designer’s obligations under this Agreement shall be extended by a period equal to any period of force majeure (such as, by way of example, fire, flood, strike, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond Designer’s control) that prevents Designer from performing such obligations.
This Agreement must be signed and returned before Designer can schedule this project, which will begin upon receipt of the above described up-front fee.
Create Your Account
Create your account with EpicHoster to allow our WordPress design team to begin creating your website for you.
Once complete, we will contact you to obtain your website’s logo, images, and desired content.
Follow the Prompts:
Choose A Domain (new, transfer, or existing) > Hosting > Select Epic Starter Plan (monthly or annual) > Checkout.